If you like toffee & cookies… THIS ONES FOR YOU!! This is a huge crowd favorite in our house and you won’t be disappointed if you try it out.
Below are some progress pics but the end is where the recipe is… which I know is the reason you came 😉 anyway… let’s get on with it!!
Toffee Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups finely chopped heath pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream together butter & sugars. Mix in eggs & vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in flour, baking soda & salt until dough forms. (Dough will be sticky!)
- Mix in toffee pieces.
- Drop by heaping Tbsp, 2 in apart, onto lined baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 min (until edges are golden brown).
- Let cool on parchment for 2 min then transfer to cooling rack to fully cool.
- Store in airtight container.
If you try this recipe, be sure to tag me on Instagram! I hope you enjoy this family favorite!